So your ready to make a splash in the real estate market!
The process of searching for the perfect home can be both exciting and challenging. While you most likely have a pretty good idea of the things that are most important for you in choosing the right home, you might get caught up in the excitement and forget some important details.
Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. To ensure that you make the best choice, ask yourself a few questions;
- What do you really want in a home?
- What is your current financial situation?
- What are your financial and lifestyle needs?
- How much can I afford?
- What are the upfront costs?
- Should I get pre-approved for a mortgage?
- Who should I call for a mortgage?
- Do I want a new home or pre-owned home?
- How do I make an offer?
- When do I give a deposit?
- Do I need an inspection?
- and more...
We've put together a FREE New Home Buyers Guide
that will walk you through the home buying process and give you information on what to look for and what to look out for.
For more questions you can contact us directly at 403.807.9195.